How to Request a Book when Off-Campus
If you are off-campus, you can use our Request It! Feature to get a book from the library. Here’s how it works.
1. While you are browsing the catalog, if a book circulates, you will see a Request It! Note next to the item in the list.
2. When you browse the item record, you will then see a Request It! Button in the navigation bar. If you want to borrow the item, you can click on the button to do so.
3. After clicking on the button, you will have two options for getting the book:
- By default, law library staff will pull the book and set aside on shelving behind the Circulation Desk. When it is ready, you’ll be notified by email and can come into the library to pick up the book.
4. Enter your Identikey information (law students and faculty) or your library card # and name (public patrons and non-law CU patrons). The request will be sent to the law library staff for processing.
If there is something we can help find for you, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.